วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556

[+] Shaman Pve Guide : Receiving A Person Excited About Points Youve Been Recently Trying To Perform For Decades!!

Shaman Pve Guide : Receiving A Person Excited About Points Youve Been Recently Trying To Perform For Decades!!

Shaman Pve Guide : Receiving A Person Excited About Points Youve Been Recently Trying To Perform For Decades!! - The 3rd of June (2007)
Sometimes people go through such a traumatic event that it will never leave their mind. I for one have such a memory. Unfortunately, It's a horrible one that could haunt me for the rest of my life.
I can bear in mind it like it was yesterday. I was in Iraq and we had planned a mission to cordon off an area so the Iraqi National Guard, ING, could raid the village to search for a suspected insurgent. This mission was planned a few days in advanced, as most of them were. Now, my job consisted of simply driving the initial vehicle in the convoy of my platoon. We had three platoons in our battery that consisted of around 70 men and women. There were 3 vehicles in my platoon and 4 in every of the other 2 platoons. I was in headquarters platoon; we mostly did meetings with town leaders, shaek

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น